Audio Resynthesis WebVoice
Download the Web and Grid Service Browser Firefox Extension* (Version 0.5 Build 1)
Installation Requirements: Firefox 3 and Java 1.6.0_04 - Java 1.6.0_07. Due to changes to LiveConnect in the Java 7 preview versions (1.6.0_10 or higher build numbers), the Firefox extension is currently not working with these versions.
The WSDL file of the WebVoice service is located: http://pc12840.mathematik.uni-marburg.de:8080/axis/services/WebVoice?wsdl
Test the Service-Enabled Mashup Editor* (Version 0.2.1)
- Drag the Audio Resynthesis component from the menu on the left side onto the canvas.
- Select a 16kHz 16bit mono wav file from your hard disk by pressing the Browse button.
- Change the method and corresponding parameter settings as you wish.
- Click on the Work button to start the service. Wait a minute.
- Click on the Download button to download the resulting wav file (it will only appear after the computation on the server is finished; no indication of progress is given in the meantime).
- The download is finished when Loading reaches 100% and the Download Button disappears - you can start again with the next experiment.
Download a test wav file
If you like the software and consider using it for your own publication work, please cite the following paper:
T. Stadelmann, S. Heinzl, M. Unterberger and B. Freisleben:
"WebVoice: A Toolkit for Perceptual Insights into Speech Processing"
In: Proc. of 2nd International Conference on Image and Signal Processing (CISP), pp. (to appear), 2009
*This software is provided "as is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind with respect to this software. In particular the authors and providers shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising in any way from use of the software.
© 2008 - The Distributed Systems Group - University of Marburg, Germany