|Version 35 (modified by doernemk, 2 years ago) (diff)|
GDT Service Generator 2.1.0
- UNICORE 6 support
GDT Service Generator 2.0.0
- New plugin architecture
- Many internal changes
- Globus Toolkit 4.2 support
- improved UI
- p2 based update site (implicit dependency handling)
- nightly-build and beta update site
GDT Service Generator 1.3.3
- Fixed problems regarding classpath sorting.
- Fixed bug in headless.
GDT Service Generator 1.3.2
- Extend a Superclass and implement Interfaces for Grid Services implementation added.
- Removed GDT Properties shown on non Java-Projects properties pages.
- Rearranged order of classpath. New order: project, GT4, Java.
- Array type handling in client code fixed.
- Added error markers for methods with similar signature.
- Improved handling of known GT 4 types and own bean types
GDT CR-CT/ST 1.0.4
- Fixed installation problems.
GDT Service Generator 1.3.1
- Fixed classpath problem in build-gdt.xml. Install the new version and copy the build-gdt.xml from eclipse/plugins/de.fb12.gdt.core_1.3.1/resources to your old services.
- Fixed problem while opening the annotated class after the wizard is closed.
GDT Service Generator 1.3.0
- Added File Persistence for Resources.
- Added client and resource security.
- Added load and store of EndpointReferences at the client.
- GDT tutorials are now shown context sensitive on wizard pages.
- Added packaging options to build-gdt.xml (changed from opt-in to opt-out, see tutorials).
- Added support for the usage of EndpointReferenceType and other types known by globus XSDs.
- Added attribute initialization (attributes are now initializes as in the annotated class).
- Annotated class opens after finishing wizard.
- Reworked Ant/Headless? functionality.
- Added check for correct java version (>= 1.5).
- Added warning if no project is selected.
- Fixed some issues with multidimensional arrays.
- Deletion of services/files handled correctly.
- Handling for usage of type 'char' added, since this type is not supported by Axis - printing an error message with GT4 and MAGE platform.
- Minor improvement in building process (GDT does not build if there are errors in annotated class).
- Corrected some flaws in primitive and base type handling for GridAttributes.
- Updated Headless Tutorial
- Added Headless Versions of Eclipse.
- Added Remote Debugging with Eclipse Tutorial.
- Added support for MAGE path.
- Enhanced settings for GT4 path (project- or eclipse-wide settings).
- client-config.wsdd is now automatically copied into project.
GDT CR-CT/ST 1.0.3
- Fixed packaging problem.
GDT CR-CT/ST 1.0.2
- Tutorials are now shown context sensitive on wizard pages.
- Added eclipse help.
GDT CR-CT/ST 1.0.1
- Minor bug fixes.
GDT CR-CT/ST 1.0.0
- Release of the GDT Certificate Request Creation and Sigining Tool which allows to create certificates and send them to the certificate authority, sign the certificates with the CA-certificate and handle CAs.
GDT Service Generator 1.2.1
- Fixed replayattackfilter added to secDesc annotation even if the wizard page wasn't filled.
- Updated Tutorials and Eclipse Help pages.
GDT Service Generator 1.2.0
- Added Service Security Descriptor Creation and Wizard Page.
- Added Method Security Descriptor Configuration.
Possible Annotations for Methods are:
- authenticationMethods with possible values seperated by space: "GSISecureMessage", "GSISecureConversation" and "GSITransport"
- protectionLevel with possible values seperated by space: "integrity" OR "privacy" OR "both"
- runAs with value "caller-identity" OR "system-identity" OR "service-identity" OR "resource-identity"
- Added Singleton Resource.
- Reworked wizard pages.
- Added Load on Startup feature.
- Reworked GDT help pages.
- Updated Tutorials.
- Added new Platform MAGE/GT4 (hotloadable Services).
- Fixed DataSource? Bug (missing / in path to configuration).
- Fixed MDS Registration Bugs (InvalidResourcePropertyQNameFaultType and TopicNotSupportedFaultType?).
- Fixed BUILD FAILED problems, during stubs generation and gar packing, caused by blanks in project path.
- Fixed multidimensional array problems.
GDT Service Generator 1.1.2
- Multidimensional array support for beans as well as primitive types was added. If classpath problems occur in existing projects, simply add a new MAGEService and then delete it. This should add the missing entry to the classpath.
GDT Service Generator 1.1.1
- Fixed registerToMDS related bugs (registration file problems).
- Fixed DataSource? related bugs (JDNI).
GDT Service Generator 1.1.0
- Added Operation Provider Selection Page.
All globus "standard" Operation Provider should be availiable now. The Choice of Subscription, ResumeSubscription? and PauseSubscription? Provider will only effect globus style services.
- Notification support added.
To extend a service with notification it is neccessary to choose Subscription and GetCurrentMessage? Provider. Set the annotation attribute notification to true to enable a GridAttribute? to throw a notification (i.e.:@GridAttribute(notification = "true") int x = 10; ). The notification code is added to wsdl, wsdd, service and the client. At the client side it is neccessary to add receive notification handling code to the deliver method. And some code to wait for notification, i.e. at the main method.
- Added Data Source Creation Page to the wizard.
For more informations about the parameters take a look at: http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-5.0-doc/jndi-datasource-examples-howto.html For mage style services a method to create the data source is added to the annotated class. For globus style services the method is added to the service class.
- Globus GT4 local container deployment support:
When you right-click a resulting .gar file, there's a "Grid->Deploy (GT4 local container)" menu item in the popup menu that invokes the local gar-deploy ant action for the service.
- Added Globus MDS4 Resource Registration Support.
Following annotation attributes are possible to add, some are neccessary, some are not: (Some of the text parts are copied from globus.org)
- Common parameters:
- mds_renew The refresh interval of the registration, in seconds. The mds-servicegroup-add will attempt to refresh the registration according to this interval, by default incrementing the termination time of the registration by 2 times this interval for every successful refresh. If at any point the termination time for the registration expires the registration will be subject to removal within a maximum of 5 minutes. If not set, 600 is used as default value.
- mds_agg_type Specifies the aggregator type. Possible Values are Query, Subscription or Execution see: http://www.globus.org/toolkit/docs/4.0/info/aggregator/developer-index.html#id2533734
- Optional Common Parameter:
- mds_term_time The initial termination time of this registration (this may be omitted). If the initial termination time is omitted, then the mds-servicegroup-add sets the initial termination time to the current wall time plus 2 times that of the specified RefreshIntervalSecs? (renew) parameter.
- Each Aggregator source has some specific parameters:
- Query Aggregator Source:
This is a polling aggregator.
- mds_query_type Possible values: GetResourceProperty?, GetMultipleResourceProperties?, QueryResourceProperties?. For that the service must be extended by the eponymous Operation Provider.
- mds_query_poll This parameter is the poll refresh period in milliseconds.
- mds_queryexp_dialect Takes only effect when QueryResourceProperties? query_type is selected. At the moment globus only provides XPATH dialect. If no value is set XPATH Dialect will be used.
Takes only effect when QueryResourceProperties? query_type is selected. The Query Expression used to query the resource properties. Depends on the Dialect. Must be set.
- Subscription Aggregator Source:
This is a notification/pushing aggregator.
- mds_sub_topicexp_dialect The topic expression dialect. If no value is set SIMPLE TOPIC will be used. Possible Values can be found in org.globus.wsrf.WSNConstants.
- Optional Parameter (Read more at http://www.globus.org/toolkit/docs/4.0/info/aggregator/developer-index.html):
- mds_sub_precon_dialect Precondition Dialect
- mds_sub_precon Precondition.
- mds_sub_selector_dialect Selector Dialect
- mds_sub_selector Selector
- Execution Aggregator Source:
This is a polling aggregator that executes an external script or application instead of polling resource properties. Output from the script or application must be XML. The script must be configured in the JNDI. GDT doesn't support this at the moment.
- mds_exec_probname This parameter specifies name of the probe to run. This probe is defined in the jndi-config.xml file for the service being configured (for example, the file for the MDS Index service is $GLOBUS_LOCATION/etc/globus_wsrf_mds_index_jndi-config.xml). An executableMappings parameter should be defined within this file to map probe names to executable names. For example, this maps the probe names aggr-test and pingexec to the executables called aggregator-exec-test.sh and example-ping-exec, respectively. All executables are presumed to be in the directory $GLOBUS_LOCATION/libexec/aggrexec.
This parameter is the poll refresh period in milliseconds.
- Query Aggregator Source:
- In the service etc directory a registration file is created for each property (etc/Registration_<QNamePrefix>.xml). The advantage of this is that each resource could be registered to different index services or to the same with different parameters or aggregator types.
- Common parameters: