Contact & Mailing lists
You can send a e-mail to the GDT Group (gdt-gt4 (at) mage.uni-marburg.de) or send us a mail:
Department of Mathematics and Computer Science
Distributed Systems Group
Call us or send us a facsimile:
|Phone||+49-(0)-64 21-28 2 15 67 (Secretary)|
|+49-(0)-64 21-28 2 15 68 (Prof. Freisleben)|
|FAX||+49-(0)-64 21-28 2 15 73|
As GDT is not thought to support only the globus toolkit 4 we will add new lists when GDT supports other grid middlewares.
Globus Toolkit 4 related
There are actually four lists:
- GDT gdt-gt4 (at) mage.uni-marburg.de
- User discussion gdt-gt4-user (at) mage.uni-marburg.de
- Developer discussion gdt-gt4-dev (at) mage.uni-marburg.de
- SVN Commit notifications gdt-commit (at) mage.uni-marburg.de
Only members of the GDT group (management and developers) are subscribed to the GDT list. No subscription is needed to write to this list. Only GDT developers are subscribed and have the right to write to the developer list. It is used for internal discussions. For read and write access to the user discussion list and read access to the commit list a subscription is needed.
To subscribe send mail to <Majordomo@…> with the following command in the body of your email message:
or from another account:
subscribe gdt-gt4-user <email-address>
To unsubscribe replace subscribe with unsubscribe in the advice above.
GDTE (GDT for Eclipse) Globus Incubator lists
There are actually four globus incubator lists:
- Developer discussion gdte-dev (at) globus.org
- User discussion gdte-user (at) globus.org
- Announcements gdte-announce (at) globus.org
- Commit Notifications gdte-commit (at) globus.org
You can subscribe to all of them.
Archives of all lists are also available:
- Developer discussion: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User discussion: email@example.com
- Announcements: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Commit notifications: email@example.com
Search the email archives